- 'Like' Siteflex on Facebook for a chance to WIN
27 March, 2012
Like Siteflex on Facebook for your chance to WIN a set of 4 Jumbo Siteflex Mugs for your home or office. We'll announce the winner at the end...
- Siteflex supports track and trace
25 March, 2012
It is great to have a website which can sell products. However, once a customer has made a purchase, it’s important that they actually...
- Start a Skype call from your Website
20 March, 2012
Skype has been around for a while, and yet it continues to grow in popularity. As more users rush to use the free service, it's becoming more...
Siteflex supports track and traceTweet This
25 March, 2012
It is great to have a website which can sell products. However, once a customer has made a purchase, it’s important that they actually receive their product! With Siteflex, you can use the freight method that suits your business, choosing from all of the popular methods and freight companies. Once the product has been sent, copy the consignment number into Siteflex and a consignment notification is sent to the customer with a link to track their package. This all has a number of benefits:
- All ecommerce data (including the shipping data) is kept within Siteflex. You don’t need to manage multiple systems.
- Your customers are able to follow their package in real-time, knowing exactly where it is at every stage of the journey, via links sent through Siteflex.
- As the notification emails are sent through Siteflex, you can style them to match your website.
We’ve had a lot of great feedback about the Siteflex E-commerce capabilities and with these improvements it’s only getting better! If you’d like to discuss how any of these new features could be implemented into your e-commerce website, simply contact us. Or, if you would like to get e-commerce added to your website, let us know. We’d be happy to help.