Keep the community connected.
News is a critical component for many websites as many users review news feeds to ascertain how often your website is updated, how important you consider your website as a communications medium, decipher how long your company has been operating, or even used as a quick gauge as to the size of your business.
Website news often features prominently on a website's homepage and is typically a highly-trafficked section of a website as users like to follow progress and see the latest updates. With news taking primary real estate on a website, it's important that it's well managed and looks professional.
Newsflex provides adds news management functionality to your website helping to streamline your news updates.
Newsflex makes news management organic by providing an easy to use interface for maintaining and updating your website news. Newsflex features smart automation that can save you time in maintaining your website news, keeping your website's news section looking fresh, up-to-date and consistently formatted.
- Post your news items
ahead of time by setting an online date and time for any news item.
- Setting an Archive date allows you to automatically archive your news items at the time and date you choose, moving the news item from your main news feed to a news archive page.
- Select and upload a related image for your news items displayed as a thumbnail on your main news feed, and in it's original size on the unique news item page.
- Up-to-the-minute RSS feeds automatically generated for your news items allowing your website users to subscribe to your website news updates.
- Categorised your news items to give your users the ability to filter through to find the news they want. Each news category has it's own unique RSS feed allowing users to subscribe to news from that category only (if they choose).
- Choose the news categories that you would like to display on your homepage or your news page. Each news category can have it's own unique page on your website, allowing a clear separation between new items.
- Newsflex features the same Siteflex Editor that is used for editing your website Pages in Siteflex, meaning you're not faced with another user interface that you have to learn.
- With integrated RSS, your news items can be syndicated on other websites. Submit your RSS feed for inclusion on news websites, your industry association's website, or even Google News.
- Users can subscribe to your website updates keeping them notified and "in the loop". RSS subscription will often increase user loyalty and recency with users returning to your website more regularly
- Newsflex can provide organisational efficiencies, improving the productivity and workflow for news management for what can typically be a time consuming task
- Fully integrated with Mailflex, allowing you to dynamically display your current news feed on your newsletter without having to copy/paste from your website saving you time and keeping your news consistent across all communication mediums.