Siteflex is the first Australian CMS to successfully integrate the Google Analytics Data Export API.
Siteflex have successfully integrated the recently publicly released Google Analytics Data Export API into their web content management system, within 7 days of the Google announcement demonstrating further the benefits of SaaS & On Demand Applications.
Siteflex have successfully integrated the Google Analytics Data Export API into both the Mailflex module and Siteflex itself. Critical E-mail campaign statistics are now provided directly on the Mailflex Campaign Dashboard, adhering to the philosophy of providing "Just what you want, just when you want it".
Why is this significant? The Analytics API finally allows both the "cause and effect" to be seen on the same screen. That is, both campaign creation data in Mailflex (eg, number of email recipients, State & Territory breakdowns) and the outcomes of that same campaign in the Analytics are side-by-side, permitting serious e-Marketers to craft, test and refine campaigns using industry standard analytical data.
Companies employing Mailflex now can examine, on a campaign by campaign basis:
- The relevant top-level Analytics for the campaign created by Mailflex
- Granular Analytics - specific analyisis of all links & images that were clicked:
- Total visits results from each click through to their relevant landing pages via the e-mail campaign
- Total time on page for each landing page
- Total page views for each landing page
- Correlate campaigns to Goal Conversions, such as E-Commerce Goals
- Find the most successful campaigns, ranking by page views, time on site and more
The e-mail statistics shown on the Mailflex statistics dashboard are calculated from the Send Date for the e-mail campaign.
Hard work? Not at all - Mailflex automatically creates the campaign names as well as auto-creates the medium, source and content tags - permitting mutli-dimensional views of every campaign, as well as the ability to compare to other mediums and sources.
The Siteflex team are very proud of the speed at which we were able to integrate with the Google Analytics API.
Since Siteflex is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) application, this update was able to be filtered through and made available to all Siteflex users immediately. This is a core benefit of SaaS and further solidifies the case for SaaS as the ideal model for core business applications.
Other Google Services that Siteflex has successfully integrated include:
- Google Talk integration
- Google Maps - push "Map Pin" onto the map.
- Google Custom Search Engine
- Google AdSense
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Insert YouTube video via the Siteflex editor
- Google Sitemaps - every Siteflex website has an auto-generated XML sitemap which is automatically submitted to Google with website updates.
- YouTube Channel Integration
- Google Analytics
Siteflex was showcased at CeBIT Australia May 12-14 2009 at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre in Darling Harbour. Siteflex featured in the new Webciety section of the exhibition which showcased 12 of Australia's leading web applications. The term Webciety is descriptive of today's web-based society, featuring mobile internet, wikis, communities, blogs, microblogs and other interactive Internet services which are making our lives increasingly digital.
We now welcome current Siteflex customers to tell us what statistics they'd like to see in page statistics.
If you have a suggestion, please e-mail email@example.com We look forward to hearing your suggestions and ideas!
The Siteflex Team